Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Humane Animal Welfare Society – HAWS of Waukesha
I’ll bet you’ve heard of Happy Hour, but have you ever heard of Hoppy Hour? It’s a bunny get-together! It’s a time when of rabbits can come together to play, run, frolic, socialize, and just have a grand ol’ time with each other. We know you’ve been waiting for this event, and we are going to bring it to you and your rabbit.
You don’t have to have a rabbit to come and enjoy this event. However, there are space limitations so advanced registration is required. The cost is $5 per bunny and $10 per human observer with or without a bunny. Registration will close after the maximum number of people is reached or Friday, May 17th, whichever comes first. This is a WHRS fundraiser, and proceeds will go toward veterinary care for foster and sanctuary rabbits and for expanding our educational activities in the state.
Hoppy Hour rules are as follows:
- All rabbits must be sterilized.
- All rabbits must appear to be free of communicable disease.
- Children must stay seated at all times for safety reasons.
- For the safety of all rabbits, owners and their guests must remain at the edges of mats.
- Any rabbit scuffles will be interrupted by staff or volunteers. Owners are not to attempt to break up any rabbit interactions.
- Volunteers may excuse rabbits that are too aroused or aggressive to play nicely with others.
- All rabbits must be brought to the event in a carrier.
If you would like to volunteer to help set up the space before the event, check registrants in at the door, or help clean up after it is over, please let us know by writing to email@example.com. Thank you!
Registration is closed.