Become a Wisconsin HRS Member
The Wisconsin House Rabbit Society has been devoted to saving rabbits and bettering their lives for
more than 30 years. To become a member, complete and submit the form below. Your membership
will become active once your dues are received; dues can be mailed to the address at the bottom of the
page or submitted online.
When you become a member, you will gain access to our members page, where you can view all of our wonderful quarterly newsletters.
Why Join Wisconsin HRS
You will be supporting an organization that
- assists humane societies around the state with their rabbit populations
- takes in homeless rabbits from Wisconsin and from around the country
- maintains an active fostering and adoption service for rabbits
- accepts rabbits with health problems that other rescues and shelters turn away
- holds educational events to teach the public about proper care of rabbits
- monitor e-mail inboxes and reply to people with questions about their rabbits
- produces a quarterly E-newsletter filled with essential educational material about health and
behavior, as well as beautiful stories about Wisconsin rabbits, awesome artwork, and wonderful
photographs, all contributed by our members
- maintains a sanctuary/hospice for un-adoptable rabbits
- moderates a Facebook page with over 2,000 participants
- holds regular “Hoppy Hours”
You may also join the National House Rabbit Society
To join the National HRS, please go to www.rabbit.org. Membership in the National HRS entitles you to
receive the print edition of National’s The House Rabbit Journal.
The Wisconsin House Rabbit Society is a non-profit, all volunteer organization whose mission is to rescue abandoned rabbits, foster them until they can be placed in good, forever homes, provide needed veterinary care, and educating others about rabbit rescue and care. No donation goes toward paying human caretakers. Almost all of our funds are spent on veterinary care for ill, injured and sanctuary rabbits, and that requires an enormous amount of funds each year. Please consider giving generously so that we can continue and increase this work.